Monday, November 29, 2010

Short Epilogue to Lasts Nights Struggles!

I finally went to sleep at 5 am this morning, and of course had to wake up at 6:30, so I didn't get a whole lot of sleep, but I did alright. Anyways, I cancelled the appointment to look at the house during 1st recess, so I wouldn't linger on the decision. However, I thought that I would just go take a look at this house that had roused such emotion in me last night. As I pulled up, I was kind of kicking myself for cancelling the appointment. I was super cute! It had an adorable sun room front porch, and a raised front yard, with a quaint little garden wall.
Upon closer inspection, I noticed that the gate to the back yard was open, so of course, I had to take a quick look. The back yard was large, and had two worn down cottage style sheds, but even better, I just happened to notice that the back door was open. I debated about whether I should take a look or not, and I had to go look. I yelled Hello, to see if anyone was there. The house was Tiny! It's hard to imagine, but it was even smaller than the one we're in now, in every way! And I don't recall seeing a kitchen.
Verdict is, we made a good choice, and once again God is right! I think He left the back door open just for me, so He could show me what I would be getting into if I try to do this on my own. If I just have patience, and do this in His time, we will get what we've been praying for, and more. I've learned my lesson, and I think I really need to just quit looking at what's out there until its truly time!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It was a blessing that the door was open. You made a good decision and God decided to bless your step of faith with confirmation. Not every decision gets that confirmation, so I am so glad you got one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...