Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dinner Spinner Pro


I am so excited about my newest App on my iPhone that I have to write a review on it. Mine and Alex’s biggest problem in our budget is our food budget. In fact, when asked “how do you buy your food, on a budget?” in class, we had to admit that we are the worst at this. We have really gotten into a rut cooking the same thing over and over again, therefore we haven’t been cooking at home as much. We love cooking, but have had a lack of inspiration, which unfortunately means we’ve been eating out a lot more than I’d like to admit.

Needing a solution, I began looking through Apps on my iPhone to make the process more fun and easy. I found a good one for putting my list on it, and then one with a dinner spinner, but I really needed them combined. I also had signed up for a few daily e-mails from allrecipes.com and tasteofhome.com, and wished I could combine one of those with an App, because I love the recipes I’ve been getting from those. So I kept up my search, and finally found that allrecipes.com had the Dinner Spinner Pro for a $1.99.

This App has the Dinner Spinner, which is really fun for coming up with recipes. You can pick which meal you want to make, such as dinner, salad, or dessert, then you ick a main ingredient-fish, chicken, or pork. Finally, you pick how long you want it to take, 20-40 minutes or less, or crockpot. You can even pick nothing and just spin, just watch out for those fish desserts-blah! Once you spin, it comes up with matches and you can pick your recipes. From there you can adjust the serving sizes, and then send it to your shopping lists, and DinnerSpinnerPro will adjust the list for the amount of servings you put! That’s not all though!! It also puts the recipes at the top of your list, so you remember what you are going to cook, and it sorts out your ingredients by aisles. Of course, you can also add items to your list manually. Well, there are many more features on this App. I highly recommend this tool for those of you who are looking for simplification for your budget and inspiration for your cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...