Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Office/Craftroom Project Part 1


I have finally started my Office/Craftroom Project!! It has been waiting since we moved in, in February. And as most spaces with undefined purposes tend to do, it was really piling up the mess!! I decided to share my before photos and the process I go through to get where I want it. Hopefully, this will be an encouragement for anyone else who has been procrastinating on any of their big projects. With no further ado, here are my before pics:


As you can see, it is going to be quite the process. No matter, I am taking this bull by the horns, and starting my fight. I got paper, tape, and a sharpy, and started categorizing all the stuff lurking in my space:


Let the work Begin. I will check in as I go to let you know how it is going. Back to work for me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...