Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Garage Sale Projects!!





I was able to go garage selling with some great ladies this weekend. Because of that, I was able to redo my lime green wall, adding more to it!! Yay!! It feels much more complete now.

Amongst my many finds, I found this perfect, behind the couch, table. I'm actually going to use it as our dining table though, because we don't have a dedicated area for eating, so this is perfect since it won't take up too much space. The best part was painting it though. Here's what I did:
I drew my design on freezer paper, and cut that out. Then I ironed (on a very low setting) the paper onto the table. I then silver leafed the design using the silver leaf adhesive and silver leaves. It was fun to work with.
I have several more projects underway, and will show them once they are done. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...