Friday, March 11, 2011

Have You Ever Seen a More Beautiful Dish Set?


I am completely enthralled with this set!! This is my class basket for the annual Beacon Academy Auction. We are a small private school, who offers a quality education to children who wouldn't otherwise get one, and this fund-raiser is the only one we really do every year to sustain us. Each teacher is required to put together a class basket, containing some kind of sentimental project done by the students.


Anyways, this one was done by my class!! I would love to sell it as a set, but I really don't think it would sell for what it is worth, in my opinion, so we are going to sell it in individual pieces. I really think if someone wanted to donate a large sum of money to our school, I might be willing to part with it as a set. Now, if only I could come up with an obscene amount of money to donate to the school.... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...