Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Projects


We use so many carseats in America, and my daughter grew out of hers. I can't legally sell it, and I can't donate it to a second hand shop, and I really don't want to just throw it away. So, I had to figure out what to do with it. My son had been sitting in it to play his PSP already, and it made me think about all those chairs at the stores with the speakers that they can plug their MP3 players into.

I took duct tape and went right over the fabric and padding, and did a weave with the colors. I'm going to put speakers in the side, and make it so they can hook their games and MP3 players into it.

Sorry the pics not that great, perhaps I'll load another after I get the speakers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...